Jun 15, 2011

On A Windy Day


Clock is ticking. Time is running up. I am juggling between work, housekeeping and to start writing. Writing is my passion.  All I can do now is wait. Wait for the moment, wait for the best time to come up with the new story. That I wish it will going to get a lot of attention from readers out there. That will inspire people from any kind of background. I wish to be a writer that writes to inspire and that writes to console empty hearts.
I love to read. I used to read a lot of books when I grow up, as my aunt never let me listen to the pop songs, and never et me read the celebrities ‘gossips’ magazines. So I ended up with reading a lot of books from John Grisham, JRR Tolkien, MWW magazines, CLEO magazines, From past to present, I have a lot of magazines at my place. If anybody would like to buy for a second hand’s price, you are most welcome. Just let me know.
I am planning to write, and keep writing until the end of my life. I wish to follow my late father's career. He is my inspiration even though I barely know him as he left us when I was 3. Ayah, please inspire me. -Amin-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ryanees Kashmir

RYANEES KASHMIR RM59 ONLY POSTAGE CHARGES  Memang menawan sungguh desig...